Wednesday, August 17, 2011

an experiment

So I've decided to try this out, a blog that sets a soundtrack to my life. I'll be messing with the format a bit, still trying to decide whether to do an update a day with one song or just once a week with a list of songs. I'll try to include links to the songs so that the few people that bother to read this will be able to listen. Also, should I explain why I picked a particular song or just let the song do the explaining? We'll see. I do promise that I won't have any long winded complaints about how tragic my life is (mainly because it isn't tragic). I plan on following the rules of making a mixtape by Nick Hornby in High Fidelity.

For today:



I picked this song mainly because it is one of the reasons I love music so much and why I decided to start doing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment