Saturday, August 11, 2012

Holy crap, I went to one of the most amazing shows I have ever been to last night. I saw Urizen open for The Protomen at Prophet bar in Deep Ellum and I am still a little pumped up from it. First of all, Urizen put on one heck of a performance and showcased one of their new songs. And as always, their set culminated in a fight between a one eyed monstrosity and a cardboard box robot. So freaking cool. Here is their new song, Boxmakers.


The headliner for the show was The Protomen. A couple of years ago, they did a Queen cover show in Nashville and this summer they released a cd of the performance. So along with songs from their MegaMan rock opera, they performed some pretty amazing Queen covers. Here is the cd version of Don't Stop Me Now, which they performed last night.

Like I said, amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment