Monday, November 21, 2011

My mother's birthday was this weekend, so my dad put together a surprise party for her. My sister flew in on Friday with my nephew and I got to pick them up at the airport. I love getting to spend time with my nephew but sadly he lives far away so I only get to see him a few times a year. Every time I see him I am amazed by how much he has grown up. He loves the show Yo Gabba Gabba which was created by Christian Jacobs, also known as MC Bat Commander of the Aquabats. This means he is being exposed to lots of good children's music that is also adult friendly, as well as some great musicians. The kid loves to dance and is a bit of a music addict. My sister played this song for me while we were driving back from the airport, and it made me love the Talking Heads even more than I already do.

No comments:

Post a Comment